WRK Customer Agreement
Last Updated: June 23, 2020
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- This WRK Customer Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the Service Offerings (as defined below) and is an agreement between WRK MARKETING LLC. (herein referred to as the “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our”) and you or the entity you represent (“you” or “your”). This Agreement takes effect when you click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms or, if earlier, when you use any of the Service Offerings (the “Effective Date”). You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor). If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity. Please see Section 14 for definitions of certain capitalized terms used in this Agreement.
- To the Services. We may change or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. We will provide you at least 3 months’ prior notice if we discontinue material functionality of a Service that you are using, except that this notice will not be required if the 3 month notice period (a) would pose a security or intellectual property issue to us or the Services, (b) is economically or technically burdensome, or (c) would cause us to violate legal requirements.
- Use of the Web Site.
- This Web Site contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images and other material (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or may be provided through an arrangement we have with others.
- The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use the Content except as expressly permitted under these Terms. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from us, which consent we may withhold at our sole discretion. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and except to the extent otherwise expressly provided in an additional agreement between you and the Company, if any, you are granted a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access, download and copy the Content or any part of the Web Site only for your own personal and non-commercial use. As between you and us, we retain all right, title and interest in and to all of the Content and this Web Site, except for the limited license granted to you hereunder.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Company (the “Company Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of the Company. Other company, product, and service names located on the Web Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks”, and, collectively with the Company Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site, without the prior written permission of the Company specific for each such use. The Trademarks may not be used to disparage the Company or the applicable third-party, any of their products or services, or in any manner in which, in our reasonable judgment, may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. Use of any Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by the Company in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of any Company Trademark inures to our benefit.
- The Web Site may contain links to third-party web sites (“External Sites”). These links, if any, are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement or adoption by us of, on concurrence by us with, the content on such External Sites (including, without limitation, External Sites of analysts who follow the Company). The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all web sites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Your Responsibilities.
- Your Accounts. Except to the extent caused by our breach of this Agreement, (a) you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account with us, regardless of whether the activities are authorized by you or undertaken by you, your employees or a third party (including your contractors, agents or End Users), and (b) we and our affiliates are not responsible for unauthorized access to your account.
- Your Content. You will ensure that Your Content and your and End Users’ use of Your Content or the Service Offerings will not violate any of the Policies or any applicable law. You are solely responsible for the development, content, operation, maintenance, and use of Your Content.
- Your Security and Backup. You are responsible for properly configuring and using the Service Offerings and otherwise taking appropriate action to secure, protect and backup your accounts and Your Content in a manner that will provide appropriate security and protection, which might include use of encryption to protect Your Content from unauthorized access and routinely archiving Your Content.
- Log-In Credentials and Account Keys. Any log-in credentials and private keys generated by the Services are for your internal use only and you will not sell, transfer or sublicense them to any other entity or person, except that you may disclose your private key to your agents and subcontractors performing work on your behalf.
- End Users. You will be deemed to have taken any action that you permit, assist or facilitate any person or entity to take related to this Agreement, Your Content or use of the Service Offerings. You are responsible for End Users’ use of Your Content and the Service Offerings. You will ensure that all End Users comply with your obligations under this Agreement and that the terms of your agreement with each End User are consistent with this Agreement. If you become aware of any violation of your obligations under this Agreement caused by an End User, you will immediately suspend access to Your Content and the Service Offerings by such End User. We do not provide any support or services to End Users unless we have a separate agreement with you or an End User obligating us to provide such support or services.
- Fees and Payment.
- Service Fees. We calculate and bill fees and charges monthly. We may bill you more frequently for fees accrued if we suspect that your account is fraudulent or at risk of non-payment. You will pay us the applicable fees and charges for use of the Service Offerings as described on the Web Site using one of the payment methods we support. All amounts payable by you under this Agreement will be paid to us without setoff or counterclaim, and without any deduction or withholding. Fees and charges for any new Service or new feature of a Service will be effective when we post updated fees and charges on the Web Site, unless we expressly state otherwise in a notice. We may increase or add new fees and charges for any existing Services you are using by giving you at least 30 days’ prior notice. We may elect to charge you interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) on all late payments.
- Taxes. Each party will be responsible, as required under applicable law, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments under this Agreement. All fees payable by you are exclusive of Indirect Taxes. We may charge and you will pay applicable Indirect Taxes that we are legally obligated or authorized to collect from you. You will provide such information to us as reasonably required to determine whether we are obligated to collect Indirect Taxes from you. We will not collect, and you will not pay, any Indirect Tax for which you furnish us a properly completed exemption certificate or a direct payment permit certificate for which we may claim an available exemption from such Indirect Tax. All payments made by you to us under this Agreement will be made free and clear of any deduction or withholding, as may be required by law. If any such deduction or withholding (including but not limited to cross-border withholding taxes) is required on any payment, you will pay such additional amounts as are necessary so that the net amount received by us is equal to the amount then due and payable under this Agreement. We will provide you with such tax forms as are reasonably requested in order to reduce or eliminate the amount of any withholding or deduction for taxes in respect of payments made under this Agreement.
- Temporary Suspension.
- Generally. We may suspend your or any End User’s right to access or use any portion or all of the Service Offerings immediately upon notice to you if we determine: (a) your or an End User’s use of the Service Offerings (i) poses a security risk to the Service Offerings or any third party, (ii) could adversely impact our systems, the Service Offerings or the systems or content of any other customer of Company, (iii) could subject us, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or (iv) could be fraudulent; (b) you are, or any End User is, in breach of this Agreement; (c) you are in breach of your payment obligations under Section 5; or (d) you have ceased to operate in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of your assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding.
- Effect of Suspension. If we suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the Service Offerings:
- (a) you remain responsible for all fees and charges you incur during the period of suspension; and
- (b) you will not be entitled to any service credits for any period of suspension.
- Term; Termination.
- Term. The term of this Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will remain in effect until terminated under this Section 7. Any notice of termination of this Agreement by either party to the other must include a Termination Date that complies with the notice periods in Section 7.2.
- (a) Termination for Convenience. You may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing us notice and closing your account for all Services for which we provide an account closing mechanism. We may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing you at least 30 days’ advance notice.
- (b) Termination for Cause.
- (i) By Either Party. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause if the other party is in material breach of this Agreement and the material breach remains uncured for a period of 30 days from receipt of notice by the other party. No later than the Termination Date, you will close your account.
- (ii) By Us. We may also terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to you (A) for cause if we have the right to suspend under Section 6, (B) if our relationship with a third-party partner who provides software or other technology we use to provide the Service Offerings expires, terminates or requires us to change the way we provide the software or other technology as part of the Services, or (C) in order to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities.
- Effect of Termination.
- (a) Generally. Upon the Termination Date:
- (i) except as provided in Section 7.3(b), all your rights under this Agreement immediately terminate;
- (ii) you remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred through the Termination Date and are responsible for any fees and charges you incur during the post-termination period described in Section 7.3(b);
- (iii) you will immediately return or, if instructed by us, destroy all of the Content in your possession; and
- (iv) Sections 4.1, 5, 7.3, 8 (except the license granted to you in Section 8.3), 9, 10, 11, 13 and 14 will continue to apply in accordance with their terms.
- (b) Post-Termination. Unless we terminate your use of the Service Offerings pursuant to Section 7.2(b), during the 30 days following the Termination Date:
- (i) we will not take action to remove from our systems any of Your Content as a result of the termination; and
- (ii) we will allow you to retrieve Your Content from the Services only if you have paid all amounts due under this Agreement.
- For any use of the Services after the Termination Date, the terms of this Agreement will apply and you will pay the applicable fees at the rates under Section 5.
- (a) Generally. Upon the Termination Date:
- Proprietary Rights.
- Your Content. Except as provided in this Section 8, we obtain no rights under this Agreement from you (or your licensors) to Your Content. You consent to our use of Your Content to provide the Service Offerings to you and any End Users.
- Adequate Rights. You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you or your licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to Your Content and Suggestions; (b) you have all rights in Your Content and Suggestions necessary to grant the rights contemplated by this Agreement; and (c) none of Your Content or End Users’ use of Your Content or the Service Offerings will violate any of the Policies.
- Service Offerings License. We or our licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to the Service Offerings, and all related technology and intellectual property rights. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable license to do the following: (a) access and use the Services solely in accordance with this Agreement; and (b) copy and use the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services. Except as provided in this Section 8.3, you obtain no rights under this Agreement from us, our affiliates or our licensors to the Service Offerings, including any related intellectual property rights. Some of the Content and Third-Party Content may be provided to you under a separate license, such as an open source license. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any separate license, the separate license will prevail with respect to the Content or Third-Party Content that is the subject of such separate license.
- License Restrictions. Neither you nor any End User will use the Service Offerings in any manner or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. Neither you nor any End User will, or will attempt to (a) modify, distribute, alter, tamper with, repair, or otherwise create derivative works of any of the Content included in the Service Offerings (except to the extent the Content included in the Service Offerings is provided to you under a separate license that expressly permits the creation of derivative works), (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Service Offerings or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code of any software included in the Service Offerings (except to the extent applicable law doesn’t allow this restriction), (c) access or use the Service Offerings in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas, or (d) resell or sublicense the Service Offerings. You may only use the Company Trademarks in accordance with the Trademark Use Guidelines. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to you or your business endeavors). You will not imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- Suggestions. If you provide any Suggestions to us or our affiliates, we and our affiliates will be entitled to use the Suggestions without restriction. You hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to the Suggestions and agree to provide us any assistance we require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights in the Suggestions.
- Should you respond to the Company with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the Content or the Web Site or any other information provided, supplied or released by the Company, any such response shall be deemed by the Company to be non-confidential, and the Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response in any manner without limitation and without prior approval by you. You agree that the Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques. You further agree that the Company shall not be obligated to identify or otherwise attribute to you any information, ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response and used by the Company.
- General. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and licensors, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives from and against any Losses arising out of or relating to any third-party claim concerning: (a) your or any End Users’ use of the Service Offerings (including any activities under your account and use by your employees and personnel); (b) breach of this Agreement or violation of applicable law by you, End Users or Your Content; or (c) a dispute between you and any End User. You will reimburse us for reasonable attorneys’ fees, as well as our employees’ and contractors’ time and materials spent responding to any third party subpoena or other compulsory legal order or process associated with third party claims described in (a) through (c) above at our then-current hourly rates.
- Disclaimers. THE SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, OR TO THE EXTENT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, LIMITED OR WAIVED, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS (A) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE SERVICE OFFERINGS OR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, AND (B) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES (I) OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT, (II) ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, (III) THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND (IV) THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR ALTERED.
- Limitations of Liability. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, CUSTOMERS, OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, (II) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, OR, (III) ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF ALL OR A PORTION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (C) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS; OR (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR OTHER DATA. IN ANY CASE, EXCEPT FOR PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS UNDER SECTION 9.2, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ AND LICENSORS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAY US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SERVICE THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM DURING THE 12 MONTHS BEFORE THE LIABILITY AROSE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 11 APPLY ONLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Modifications to the Agreement. We may modify this Agreement (including any Policies) at any time by posting a revised version on the Web Site or by otherwise notifying you in accordance with Section 13.10. The modified terms will become effective upon posting or, if we notify you by email, as stated in the email message. By continuing to use the Service Offerings after the effective date of any modifications to this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the modified terms. It is your responsibility to check the Web Site regularly for modifications to this Agreement. We last modified this Agreement on the date listed at the end of this Agreement.
- Assignment. You will not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement, without our prior written consent. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this Section 13.1 will be void. We may assign this Agreement without your consent (a) in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or (b) to any affiliate or as part of a corporate reorganization; and effective upon such assignment, the assignee is deemed substituted for the Company as a party to this Agreement and the Company is fully released from all of its obligations and duties to perform under this Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective permitted successors and assigns.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement incorporates the Policies by reference and is the entire agreement between you and us regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements, or communications between you and us, whether written or verbal, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. We will not be bound by, and specifically object to, any term, condition or other provision that is different from or in addition to the provisions of this Agreement (whether or not it would materially alter this Agreement) including for example, any term, condition or other provision (a) submitted by you in any order, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence or other document, (b) related to any online registration, response to any Request for Bid, Request for Proposal, Request for Information, or other questionnaire, or (c) related to any invoicing process that you submit or require us to complete. If the terms of this document are inconsistent with the terms contained in any of the Policies, the terms contained in this document will control.
- Force Majeure. We and our affiliates will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, labor disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical or power outages, utilities or other telecommunications failures, earthquake, storms or other elements of nature, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism, or war.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Wisconsin without reference to its conflict of law rules, and they govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Disputes. The parties to this Agreement hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal Court of competent jurisdiction located within the Western District of the State of Wisconsin, in connection with any actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly from this Agreement. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. We will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or at a mutually agreed location. We and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we and you waive any right to a jury trial. Notwithstanding the foregoing we and you both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Trade Compliance. In connection with this Agreement, each party will comply with all applicable import, re-import, sanctions, anti-boycott, export, and re-export control laws and regulations, including all such laws and regulations that apply to a U.S. company, such as the Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and economic sanctions programs implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. For clarity, you are solely responsible for compliance related to the manner in which you choose to use the Service Offerings, including your transfer and processing of Your Content, and the provision of Your Content to End Users. You represent and warrant that you and your financial institutions, or any party that owns or controls you or your financial institutions, are not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties, including but not limited to the lists maintained by the United Nations Security Council, the U.S. Government (e.g., the Specially Designated Nationals List and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List of the U.S. Department of Treasury, and the Entity List of the U.S. Department of Commerce), the European Union or its Member States, or other applicable government authority.
- Independent Contractors; Non-Exclusive Rights. We and you are independent contractors, and this Agreement will not be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party, nor any of their respective affiliates, is an agent of the other for any purpose or has the authority to bind the other. Both parties reserve the right (a) to develop or have developed for it products, services, concepts, systems, or techniques that are similar to or compete with the products, services, concepts, systems, or techniques developed or contemplated by the other party, and (b) to assist third party developers or systems integrators who may offer products or services which compete with the other party’s products or services.
- Language. All communications and notices made or given pursuant to this Agreement must be in the English language. If we provide a translation of the English language version of this Agreement, the English language version of the Agreement will control if there is any conflict.
- Confidentiality and Publicity. You may use Confidential Information only in connection with your use of the Service Offerings as permitted under this Agreement. You will not disclose Confidential Information during the Term or at any time during the 3-year period following the end of the Term. You will take all reasonable measures to avoid disclosure, dissemination, or unauthorized use of Confidential Information, including, at a minimum, those measures you take to protect your own confidential information of a similar nature. You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Agreement or your use of the Service Offerings.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under this Agreement by: (i) posting a notice on the Web Site; or (ii) sending a message to the email address then associated with your account. Notices we provide by posting on the Web Site will be effective upon posting and notices we provide by email will be effective when we send the email. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current. You will be deemed to have received any email sent to the email address then associated with your account when we send the email, whether or not you actually receive the email.
- To Us. To give us notice under this Agreement, you must contact the Company by facsimile transmission or personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to the facsimile number or mailing address, as applicable, listed in Section 14 below. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Web Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as set forth in Section 9, this Agreement does not create any third-party beneficiary rights in any individual or entity that is not a party to this Agreement. sent to the email address then associated with your account when we send the email, whether or not you actually receive the email.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a present or future waiver of such provision nor limit our right to enforce such provision at a later time. All waivers by us must be in writing to be effective.
- Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any invalid or unenforceable portions will be interpreted to effect and intent of the original portion. If such construction is not possible, the invalid or unenforceable portion will be severed from this Agreement but the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
“Company Trademarks” means any trademarks, service marks, service or trade names, logos, and other designations of the Company and its affiliates that we may make available to you in connection with this Agreement.
“Confidential Information” means all nonpublic information disclosed by us, our affiliates, business partners or our or their respective employees, contractors or agents that is designated as confidential or that, given the nature of the information or circumstances surrounding its disclosure, reasonably should be understood to be confidential. Confidential Information includes: (a) nonpublic information relating to our or our affiliates or business partners’ technology, customers, business plans, promotional and marketing activities, finances and other business affairs; (b) third-party information that we are obligated to keep confidential; and (c) the nature, content and existence of any discussions or negotiations between you and us or our affiliates. Confidential Information does not include any information that: (i) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement; (ii) can be shown by documentation to have been known to you at the time of your receipt from us; (iii) is received from a third party who did not acquire or disclose the same by a wrongful or tortious act; or (iv) can be shown by documentation to have been independently developed by you without reference to the Confidential Information.
“Content” means software (including machine images), data, text, audio, video or images including Content we or any of our affiliates make available in connection with the Services or on the Web Site to allow access to and use of the Services, including APIs; WSDLs; sample code; software libraries; command line tools; proofs of concept; templates; and other related technology (including any of the foregoing that are provided by our personnel). AWS Content does not include Third-Party Content.
“End User” means any individual or entity that directly or indirectly through another user: (a) accesses or uses Your Content; or (b) otherwise accesses or uses the Service Offerings under your account. The term “End User” does not include individuals or entities when they are accessing or using the Services or any Content under their own account, rather than under your account.
“Indirect Taxes” means applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT, Service Tax, GST, excise taxes, sales and transactions taxes, and gross receipts tax.
“Losses” means any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
“Service” means each of the services made available by us or our affiliates. Services do not include Third-Party Content.
“Service Attributes” means Service usage data related to your account with us, such as resource identifiers, metadata tags, security and access roles, rules, usage policies, permissions, usage statistics and analytics.
“Service Offerings” means the Services (including associated APIs), the Content, the Company Trademarks, and any other product or service provided by us under this Agreement. Service Offerings do not include Third-Party Content.
“Suggestions” means all suggested improvements to the Service Offerings that you provide to us.
“Term” means the term of this Agreement described in Section 7.1.
“Termination Date” means the effective date of termination provided in accordance with Section 7, in a notice from one party to the other.
“Third-Party Content” means Content made available to you by any third party on the Web Site or in conjunction with the Services.
“Web Site” means http:// http://www.cascadecrm.com/ (and any successor or related site designated by us), as may be updated by us from time to time.
“Your Content” means Content that you or any End User transfers to us for processing, storage or hosting by the Services in connection with your account and any computational results that you or any End User derive from the foregoing through their use of the Services. Your Content does not include Account Information.